Day 48 - the end of a great week

Finished up my work week with three guys in Level 5.  We spent most of today in the terrain parks, hitting jumps and boxes.  When the snow is soft, my confidence level is amazingly high in the park and along the sides of trails on the mountain.  I remember when I had a hard/scary time ollie'ing the lips of runs and now I'm ripping them up.  I caught so much air on one jump that I scared the crap out of myself.  I landed it though so that was sweet.  Blackcomb was a bit icy on some runs (nothing new).  I don't think I caught any ice on Whistler, not even when we ran Dave Murray down to Creekside.... and there's always ice going to Creekside.  

It was fun hanging out with a great kid this week.  He heads back home tomorrow.  Kids like him are the reason why I love my job so much.  
 

0 comments: