Day 63 | guess who

One and a half kids in snowboard lessons today.  I say a half of a kid because one was only six years old.  Not only that, but he didn't want to snowboard so he ended up going home after lunch.  Luckily I took the one level four kid from West Vancouver and he managed to stay the entire day.  Dad was a tipper so that was much appreciated.  Conditions are the same, no new snow overnight and cloudy with partly sunny skies.

With the Olympics in town, you never know who you're going to see or ride up a chairlift with.  This afternoon, my kid and I were running laps through the terrain garden.  On one ride up Solar Coaster, we were on the chair with the parents of an Olympic athlete, a mens halfpipe competitor from New Zealand named James Hamilton.  I thought that was kind of cool.  His parents were very modest and seemed very proud.

0 comments: