Day 70 | back to work

The sun is still shining in the greater Vancouver area and we've had nothing but warm temperatures and a goggle tan atmosphere for almost a week.  Unfortunately, all that powder that was around has been tracked out and what hasn't been tracked out has been feeling a bit heavy and wet.

It was Club day so I was happy to get up for work as my kids are eight year old shredders.  I have to admit I was pretty tired after being up late for what seems like the 100th day in a row celebrating the Olympics.  One instructor didn't show up so I took his 7 year old who fit in perfectly with my two boys.  The only thing these guys wanted to do was ride park and I was too tired to figure out other terrain to ride on so we rode the small park all day.  Lap after lap ... ugh.  By the end they had all improved on their rail skills along with their balance off some pretty high jumps.  Next week I'll have to get them back into a skills developmental lesson, unless I'm still too tired from celebrating the Olympics.  ; )~


0 comments: