Day 64 | not the brightest bulbs

Only two of us scheduled to work and only three kids signed up for lessons.  Luckily they fit perfectly into two different classes.  I took the two brothers who were never-evers.  We spent the entire day on the Magic Carpet.  When kids don't quite pick up the balance needed on a snowboard, it makes for a super long day.  ugh!  These guys weren't exactly the next Olympic athletes.  After lunch I got the bright idea to take the kids up to the Roundhouse to see how beautiful Whistler is.  If nothing else, it was a bit of a time waster.  The sun was shining so the views were amazing.  I think they were a little too young to really appreciate what they were seeing to be honest.  I built them a jump at the end of the day, but they could only get to it about one out of five attempts.  Like I said, not exactly the next Olympic snowboarders.  But it paid me for another day so I was happy.

0 comments: