Day 58 | carpets

We had six kids in snowboard lessons today and for some odd reason, I opted for the two level one girls who never snowboarded before.  I'm not sure why I took this class especially considering I was given the level three class. Sometimes it's just nice to chill on the Magic Carpet for a day.  There was another instructor on the carpet as well, teaching the two boys who had been in lessons yesterday.

My girls were awesome.  By lunchtime they were strong on both edges and I wanted to take them on the Super Carpet after lunch so they could learn how to turn.  By the end of the day, all four kids were turning (the two in the other class as well).  One was turning WAY better than the others, so she went with the other instructor on the Olympic Chair and then took some runs down to the Valley.  She finished her day as a level four!!!!  Pretty unheard of actually.  I took the remaining three kids back to the CLC where we built a jump and got our big air on!  The day went by pretty fast for having low level kids.

0 comments: