Day 68 | se7en154

The boy bought a new snowboard last night with the money that he made selling the cellphone that he won.  He bought a 2010 Burton Seven board.  I think it will serve him well as it's suppose to be good in the powder and flexible enough to give him some pop in the park.

I thought I had to work this morning, so we were up at 6am.  Hopped on the double decker bus at 7:15am and didn't arrive at the village until 8:30am.  UGH!  I am never taking one of those huge azz busses again.  I rushed over to my office as I was already late for check-in and I still needed to get Si'Aire signed up for a lesson.   My Supervisor asked me what I was doing since I wasn't on her schedule.  Are you kidding?  Apparently I was given the day off and I never checked my schedule, so we got up at 6am for nothing.  It was all good since we were awake by now and ready to shred.

Forecast said there was quite a bit of fresh snow overnight and it was right.  We did a quick warm up run to get Si'Aire use to the new board.  We then took a couple runs through the terrain park.  As mentioned earlier, there aren't many people skiing and riding these days, so there is a ton of untouched snow to be found if you know where to look.  I knew where to look and we hit a couple tree runs and found a ton of fresh snow.  We rode those trees for two to three runs.  It was fun and we finished our snowboarding day on a great note..... even if we did wake up early for nothing.

0 comments: