Day 47 - 51cm in 24hrs

Yesterday it snowed ... and snowed .... and snowed!  When it was all said and done, 51cm fell in 24 hours.  My fingers were crossed with hopes of getting a level three class or higher.  The snow was so light and fluffy in my driveway that I couldn't wait to hit the slopes!

My prayers were answered when Gunner gave me level threes and I knew all of the kids who would be in the class so we headed up to the Roundhouse first thing in the AM.  Once again I made the mistake of dropping into the POW after the Slow sign on Whiskey Jack.  I say, "once again" because I've made this mistake quite a few times with quite a few classes.  All my kids got completely stuck in the POW and after getting snow in their goggles, down their backs, in their gloves, up their nose, etc - they all hated it!  I loved it.  LOL!

The snow was highly disappointing.  As I mentioned, the snow the night before was super light and fluffy, however the snow on the mountain was thick and chunky.  Don't get me wrong as it wasn't terrible but it wasn't great, especially considering the amount it had snowed.


0 comments: