Day 51 - Perisher

Most of the level three's from yesterday returned today so Morgan and I split seven into two classes:  high and low.  He ended up with the low guys and I ended up with the high guys who were more like level fours.

Another huge inversion temperature wise with warm temps up top and freezing temps down below.  We spent the morning working on our turns because although the boys I had were quick, their form on a snowboard was atrocious.  In the afternoon, I teamed up with Scotty, who was the level five Instructor and we spent the afternoon going through the Terrain Park.

It was quite a fun day jumping through the park and jibbing the side hits down to Emerald Chair.  We spent the last hour of the day at the CLC where we built a smaller jump.  The level five kids were working on 360's while my kids were working on 180's.  All of them landed at least one of their tricks.  We rode out as a team of seven to end the day.

0 comments: