Day 33 - Happy New Year!

My one kid from Adventure Camp returned and we added four more. We spent the morning trying to learn how to turn on the Magic Carpet. I could tell the little buggers quickly got bored with that so we took one run off the Olympic Chair before lunch. After lunch I decided to take them down to the village. These kids were pretty young. Two 6 year olds, .... whose parents obviously lied about their age to get them into snowboard school (you have to be at least 7yrs. to be in snowboard school) ...... *** Kids are funny about this cause when you ask them how old they are without their parents around, they ALWAYS tell you their real age. ***
Anyway, my kids today were young. Two 6 yr olds, an 8 year old and two 10 year olds. I tried as much as I could to teach them how to turn but none of them were getting it. And they all wanted to just go fast and freeride. Since I'm a really cool snowboard instructor and I want them to have fun, I let them freeride a lot today.

0 comments: