Day 34 - Ready for a day off

Woke up to 18cm of fresh powder and it was still puking snow til mid-morning. Things were looking great when I took my class up to the Olympic chair. I was headed for fresh tracks down Fantastic when my 6yr old (from yesterday) told me he peed his snowsuit. Nice! So we all hiked out of the powder and walked to the CLC where the kid threw his pee soaked thermals into the washer (our youngest kids start skiing at the age of 3 so ski school is prepared for accidents like these that happen every day). It was now time for lunch.
After lunch, his clothes were fresh as a flower so we took a run to the village. By this time, all the fresh pow was tracked out. Once at the village, I asked my little yellow streamer if he had to go...... he said no. We unloaded the gondola and walked over to the Olympic Chair. We were on the chair for 5min when my little friend told me he had to pee again. I told him to wait until we got to the top. Well, if you've ever been on the Olympic Chair, you know getting to the top takes about 20-30 minutes. It's a beginners' chair, so it travels super slow and it stops a lot because people have trouble loading and unloading. Anyway, well low and behold, before we could reach the top, the little pee-er peed AGAIN in his snowsuit!!! I couldn't believe it. By now we only had about a half hour left of class so I told him he had to stay wet until the end of the day. He must pee his pants often as he seemed okay with that. Go figure. Another example of why we don't like 6year olds in snowboard school!! Needless to say, having the next 4 days off couldn't come soon enough.

6 comments:

Ronia Nash said...

How many different words can you come up with for "peed his pants"??

Martini Cartwheels said...

Let's see. Pissed himself, soiled himself (more for the other end but works here), whizzed his undies, took a leak in his pants.

Martini Cartwheels said...

This is a great post Ronia. Very funny!

Ronia Nash said...

I like "whizzed his undies"

Anonymous said...

OMG. Whatever they pay you, it's simply not enough.

Ronia Nash said...

I didn't have to do anything with changing him .. it was just a hassle ... and pretty unbelievable!