Day 45 - a bunch of fun kidz

Taking yesterday off from work was perfect to recharge my kid tolerance. I emerged this AM ready to work. I had 7 kids in my class, a lot for this time of year. They were a mix of level 2's and 3's and they were a whole lot of fun. By fun I mean: they were excited to snowboard, willing to learn, and had great conversations. We lost one in the afternoon to patrol with a wrist injury. Spent the afternoon on Emerald chair where the sun shined and the snow was soft packed. Quiet day as there seemed to be no one on the runs and no lift lines. On the way down in the gondola, we played "chinese whisper" where one person whispers something into one person's ear and then they whisper what they hear to the next person, so on and so forth until the last person says what they heard out loud...... and it's never what was originally said. It was pretty entertaining.

0 comments: