Day 58 - one fun day at work

Today was a fun day at work and it helped with my depression about the Patriots. I forgot to mention that the liftys on the gondola found it humorous to write: " Giants won!!! ha ha ha Ronia " all over the message boards yesterday.

The winds were really whipping today, upwards of 100Kph, but it puked snow non-stop so the conditions were amazing..... that is, once you got to an area where you could actually see where you were going. My kids from yesterday returned and we hit as much powder as possible. They still didn't talk much but I could tell they enjoyed the powder as much as I did.

Four other instructors had lower levels and decided to build a nice jump on the Magic Carpet where the kids could practice their skills. It was quite a production with 16 snowboarders plus 10 skiers all in a line waiting their turn. I myself joined in the fun and tried landing my first 180. After landing two "90's", I finally completed my rotation and landed a 180. Needless to say I was stoked!

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Congrats on your successful 180!