Day 63 - repeaters

In my Adventure Camp this week, I actually have two kids who I taught last year. How exciting. I semi-sort-of remember one and I definitely remember the other. Anyway, my class for this week are level threes/fours. Should be a good week.
I started my morning with a private session practicing advanced sliding turns. Spent the rest of the day all over the mountain including some easy tree runs, steep green runs, blue runs, and even an easy black (Raven). At the end of the day, my kids spent some time on the box outside of the CLC.
3cm overnight with snow forecasted for today. However the freezing levels rose significantly, leaving nothing but slushy snow towards the village. The snow that was suppose to fall today felt more like freezing rain.

3 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

That looks like fun Ronia. Is snowboarding hard on the knees? Or do you mostly use your hips to turn? Wonder if I could do it with missing ACL's in both knees.

Ronia Nash said...

Kevin has a bad ACL in his knee and he says snowboarding doesn't hurt it at all but skiing kills it.

Martini Cartwheels said...

Ok, then I should try this sometime. With your help of course!