Day 60 - not quite Friday, but almost

7 inches of the white stuff fell again last night! Unfortunately, the snowy roads hindered my early arrival for session and I didn't make it in time. Instead I settled for a normal work day with three Level 2 kids who were amped to hit the runs. Conditions were great from mid-station down and the kids enjoyed the different terrain that can be found on those green runs. By that I mean, we found some jumps - then we went to the "secret passage" ... a little roller coaster-ee path through some trees that kids love. Practiced 360's on the flat section of another run and then we went from the top of the mountain all the way back down to the village in one run (took almost an hour and 45min!). I wore those kids out! But they had sooo much fun. And so did I for that matter.

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

I'm sure the parents were very happy you were able to tire the little ones out.