Day 73 - Creekside filling in

I was asked to fill in for my co-worker who broke a couple ribs over the weekend. He had a class that was taking part in WESP: Whistler Elementary School Program. Once a week, for six weeks, elementary students in Whistler learn how to ride or ski for a day instead of going to school. Today was the last day of the six week period.

I only had three girls who were on the verge of turning. They started at Creekside, which is on the other side of the mountain. I took them to the top and down into Ego Bowl. We had lunch at the CLC. Spent the afternoon learning how to turn on the Supercarpet. It was then time to head back up the gondola and make the long trek back to Creekside. The day went by super fast and although I got a few runs in, I spent most of my day standing on the Supercarpet catching some rays and darkening up the goggle tan. Stay tuned, I'll be back in seven days ....... taking a much needed vacation.

2 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Have a nice week Ronia. Enjoy your time off.

Anonymous said...

Great work.