Day 69 - feels like spring

I must have looked horrible today as five different people asked me what was wrong and said I looked tired. Hmmm..... maybe it was the two beers I had last night. I'm such a lite weight. Anyway, the sun was shining and it was soo warm today. It felt so good. My three kids practiced turning on the Supercarpet (pic attached). Only one kid got it. We also took a couple of runs under Olympic Chair. It wasn't an exciting day, but like I said, the sun was shining and the temps were warm. Makes me wish it was actually spring. But I won't be fooled!! I'm sure it will be back to below freezing soon enough. It's a long season here at Whistler Blackcomb.

This is the Supercarpet.

4 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

No beers on a school night Ronia!

Martini Cartwheels said...

Hey - what are those black things on the side of the super carpet?

Ronia Nash said...

They are covers and get put over the carpet at night. In case it snows... you don't have to shovel the carpet itself.

Martini Cartwheels said...

Ok, that makes sense. Wish I had some of those for my driveway.