Day 100 - woooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!

Well, it looks like I did it.  Another 100 days.  The 6 month season of Whistler Kids is over (in one more day for me) and it feels like it just started.  But I'm tired of snow, tired of the cold weather, tired of snowboarding.  I'm still working and still riding for a couple more weeks so I'll still be counting some days.
Quite chilly for a mid-April day.  I was given one level 3 kid.  I actually had him in Adventure Camp at the beginning of the season.   He must have been tired of a long winter too as he wasn't too stoked to ride today.  We took one run from the Roundhouse down to the CLC.  He wanted to spend his time on the Olympic Chair for some reason... who was I to argue?  After lunch we took a couple runs down to the village with the level 2 class (just because I wanted to hang out with the level 2 instructor) and my kid wasn't complaining so what the heck.  It was the second to the last day of the season.  We then headed over to the CLC and did jumps for the remainder of the day.  Well, the kids did jumps while Lauren and I took goofy photos.
Also had a fun time with a mini and his lion helmet cover.  He was too cute.  Check out his pic and his video.  ROAR!!!

0 comments: