Day 104 - did u say 15cm overnight??

Second day of my Level 2 course and everyone was pleasantly surprised to find 15cm of the fresh stuff, especially since we are almost into the month of May.  After yesterday's rain, we were all stoked to ride.  We took a warm up run and found some awesome fresh tracks through the terrain park off into some trees.  The conditions were great in the morning.  The sun even peaked out here and there for a bit.  We quickly had to start getting into the day's agenda which consisted of tactics for sliding turns.  Our instructor taught for the first part of the day and then we all taught a skill in the afternoon.  If we had to end the course today, I believe I would pass with no problems, however, we are going to get into carving tomorrow and my confidence is going to drop big time.  Who knows, maybe the instructor has some great carving tactics to show us and I can "fake" my way through the day......

0 comments: