Day 99 - last day of Adventure Camp

Only one of my Adventure Camp kids showed up today... the other is still limping from butt pain.  Anywho, we took the gondola up to the top first thing in the morning.  The green runs were groomed nicely with hard packed snow but the blue runs were almost sheer ice.  We took a long cruiser down the backside down to the village and then in for lunch.
The only thing my guy wanted to do today was continue with his 180 jumps that he finished with yesterday.  Fine by me as the conditions were crappy.  We built a jump by the Magic Carpet and we spent the next 3hrs doing 180s, grabs, etc.  We even got into a game of P-I-G.
  
Last day of Adventure Camp for the 2007/2008 season.  As usual, it seems like it just got started.  We had a lot of fun times and the snowboard crew this season was awesome.  I took a lot of pics to help remember the good times.  Oh, and the video is Tim trying to do a backflip off a very small jump.

2 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

I think there should be some sort of jump that involves boots and a pole. Don't you?

Ronia Nash said...

tee hee