Day 97 - crud

Apparently the weather was "spring like" on Saturday ..... warming up and melting all the great pow I left behind last week.  Then the temperatures dropped back down below freezing Sunday night, leaving nothing but a frozen crud for my return on Monday.  How depressing.
It's the last week of snowboard school for the 2007/2008 season.  I have one level 3 kid in Adventure Camp so I will be working for the next three days.  Can't say I had fun today as the snow conditions were horrid and my kid didn't say three words all day.  
The Telus Ski and Snowboard Festival is going on:  http://whistler.mtv.ca/
"the biggest annual celebration of music, arts, sports & culture on the planet. For 10 days and 10 nights, Whistler turns up the volume with 50 live concerts, major pro ski and snowboard comps, legendary arts events, endless nightlife and the best spring skiing & riding in the world."
Here are a few pics of the machines tearing down the jump for the Big Air contest.  It's a great way to celebrate the end of a fantastic season.

0 comments: