Day 102 - not in the mood

I've been out of work for a week now, spring has sprung, and I am officially tired of snowboarding.  I do, however have my Level 2 course coming up so I figured I should get my butt back up to the snow and make sure my legs were still in shape.  
I made my way up the Blackcomb Gondola (the only thing running at this time of year) to take a warm up run down Honeycomb back to the Jersey Chair.  My friend Alex showed up with her roommate and we headed up Glacier.  A third of the way up, we ran into dense fog ... certainly not the type of weather I was hoping for.  Ran down the piste and back into the sunshine.   Conditions were pretty nice considering it's late April but ... it's late April and I'm just not in the mood.  Another couple runs down from Glacier and I was ready to head home.

0 comments: