Day 91 - boring

I've been sick for the past four days so I didn't get an Adventure Camp class this week.  Therefore, I was stuck with the daily "leftovers"... which means, level one kids who never snowboarded before and are only in snowboard school for the day (not three days).  There were 5 level ones today,  those kids could have made up one class but I got lucky and was able to sneak two of them for my very own.  Basically it means:  I was able to work today.  JOY!  I spent the entire day on the Magic Carpet with two kids who are basically sideslipping on their heels and toes by the end.  It was a long day, but the sun was shining so I was able to work on my goggle tan.  BONUS!  I'm sure there is more of the same in store for me tomorrow.  BUGGER!  I mean: JOY!

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Hope you are feeling better buddy! Looking forward to seeing you next week!