Day 100 - reflection

"A hundred days have made me older....
 A thousand lies have made me colder and I don't think I can look at this the same." - 3 Doors Down

As I spent my day (once again) standing on the Magic Carpet, I took the time to reflect on the last three seasons.  What started out as a trivial challenge has turned into a twist of fate.  My life, as I knew it, will now be changing course.  As I reflected on the last 307 days of riding, I couldn't help but wonder what lies ahead.  Everything happens for a reason and there is a reason why I will continue my stay in Canada on this beautiful mountain.  Maybe it is to make a difference in some little kid's life, maybe it is to meet my true soul mate, or maybe it's to find my own peace and harmony in my life.  Whatever it is, I will find it by keeping my eyes and heart open. 

"Watching fate as it flows down the path we have chosen." - Nine Inch Nails

6 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on another challenge achieved! I'd like to think I had a small part to play in how things have turned out - by directing you to the Intrawest jobs website!

Anonymous said...

You're right! So it's all your fault!!
Thanks.... sincerely. You probably did me a favor.

Blondie (incognito) said...

Congratulations on another 100 Day season!

Not everyone can say that they LOVE their job. It must be a great feeling. I know you are going through a rough patch right now but thank God you have this job because it makes you truly happy. I'm sure that it makes a huge difference to the kids who you are teaching every day. Keep up the good work! :)

Ronia Nash said...

It's a great feeling to say I love my job. Just living life like I'm vacation I guess. If I didn't have this job, I would truly have nothing.
Thanks for comments buddy. I miss you!

Eric said...

Hey Ronia, You truely live a great life of adventure. I need to come visit sometime. I was 99 days short of your season. :( After my MBA I'll have my freedom back.

Ronia Nash said...

Eric,
You get that MBA and I'll be happy to show you around my home mountain when you get here. You and Beth have an open invitation. Bring the 'rents too, there are plenty of things to do here besides ski.