Day 99 - more amazing Never Ever's

For the third time in a row, I got the shaft working Adventure Camp.  My one kid decided to transfer to Blackcomb so he could take his snowboard lessons with his friend.  No worry, I still snaked a class from Destination.  Unfortunately, it was another class of kids who have never snowboarded before.  Actually, I really don't mind teaching kids who have to spend their day on the Magic Carpet considering the conditions up top aren't anything to be bragging about.  In fact, a fellow instructor told me many of the runs were a sheet of ice before noon.

My class of six were just as amazing as the class I had the other day.  Once again, after lunch, I was able to take them to the village.  After that, most of them were turning down the Supercarpet.  In fact, two kids from Scotland moved from level one to level three (normally unheard of).  

The sun was behind clouds for most of today and temps were noticeably cooler.  Winds picked up by the end of the day as a front is moving through and forecasted to bring a couple CM's for the next few days.

0 comments: