Day 96 - Blizzard of Ahhhh's

Ski que first thing in the morning (very busy).

Ahhhh - first day of a very busy (Easter) week. Ahhhh - I have tomorrow off.    Ahhh - first run down to the village was a complete sheet of "ice". Ahhh - I had two level four boys who shred like crazy. Ahhhh - Marmot trees were where the powder hounds went. Ahhh - all the weekenders tracked out all the fresh pow. Ahhh - the forecast for the next four days calls for freezing levels above the Peak.    Ahhh - spring skiing is here!!!

Retro Day!

3 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Retro? That looks like how I dress now.

Susan said...

I have to agree with CJ on this point. If you need true "retro" gear, I can loan you some fluorescent skis and an Ocean Pacific jacket any time. Paired with a fluorescent headband, you're are all set, Ms. Ski Bunny! (Don't touch my LA Gears though!)

Ronia Nash said...

you two are sooo funny. and next season, i will be borrowing those la gears susan!