Day 98 - hotter... hotter.... hotter

The best "snow couch" ever!

Another amazing spring day on Whistler Blackcomb.  Temps in the alpine reached close to 50°F.  I didn't get a chance to ride up there but I assume the conditions were just as slushy as below midstation.  I'm getting rid of the goggle tan and replacing it with raccoon eyes.  

Another large class (eight kids) with one being my AC kid.  He's turning down the Supercarpet but nervous on anything else.  A few of the other kids moved up a level.  Most stayed the same.  I got a tip at the end of the day, which will come in handy as I believe my AC kid moved over the Blackcomb to be with his friend.  That will leave me snaking a Destination class for the rest of the week.  I haven't had very good luck with Adventure Camp kids this year.  

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ok, you still are not fully converted to being Canadian until you can post your temperatures in Celcius! Every time I read those temps, I don't know what to think - is that good or bad?

Ronia Nash said...

Yea, I use to post them in both but then I've been getting lazy! Close to 13 for you Canadians. I'll go back to posting both for everyone to enjoy. : )
Thanks for mentioning.