Day 104 - I thought I was over it

I woke up this AM to huge snowflakes at the valley bottom.  We received 14cm (almost 6inches) of snow since yesterday.  I went to work today "over it".  I didn't want to be walking through the village in the snow.  I wanted the sun to be shining and I wanted to be working on my face tan.  I gave up a level 5/6 class so I could teach a level 3 class because I wasn't interested in checking out the conditions in the Alpine.  Unfortunately, I totally regretted it once I finally got to the Roundhouse.  Once I hit that powder I was completely back into it!  I heard the trees were amazing today.  I never got in there.   I heard there were faceshots on morning session.  I never got up early enough.  I heard fresh tracks was awesome.  I didn't care enough at the time.  Oh well.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for a few more Alpine pow days before my season is over.  Today will serve as a reminder not to get spring fever too early!

0 comments: