Day 94 - April Fools

April fools!  It's not April fools..... but don't tell Mother Nature cause she thinks snow in the village on April 2nd is a joke.  Not for us, we love it.  We got 5 inches of snow in the last two days.  The powder conditions up top are amazing and so much fun.

My morning was great.  I took the level four class and we hit Marmot Trees down the Peak to Peak line, back up and through the terrain park for a couple laps.  I had two fast kids and two slow kids and by noon, the slow kids were spent!  So I put the fast kids in the level 5 class, one of the slow kids got whiplash and was taken home with patrol, and that left me with one slow tired kid.  We spent the afternoon with 7 level threes, team teaching with Ian.... which is always interesting.  

By the end of the day, temps in the village read 45°F on my truck thermometer.  Here's a pic of Cabo enjoying the sun!  Spring is here. 

1 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Great pics Rizzo. I just love Cabo! What a great dog. I just want to give her a big hug!