Day 103 - Easter Sunday SNOW! - (and rain....)

Believe it or not, it snowed all day today as low as mid-station.  Some people may be happy about it, but honestly, I'm over it.  I loved the sunny warm days we had last week.  It's spring and I'm suppose to be working in a tshirt and getting a tan, not bundled up and riding in the wet snow and rain.  

I had a small class consisting of two level two kids:  one from Turks and Caicos and one from Venezuela.  It's fascinating being able to meet children from all over the world.  I learn so much about their culture, their language, etc.  Anyway, I got both the boys turning by the end of the day.  One is returning tomorrow and requested to have me again.

It was also Hip Hop Easter Day!!  .... along with fun photo day.  Enjoy the pics! 

0 comments: