Day 75 | Handle Like Eggs

Back to work after an awesome day of shredding yesterday.  It was a beautiful blue bird day but it was cold in the morning.  Single digits in the Alpine.  I was told I'd be taking the level 5 Adventure Camp kid who moved up from level 4 with Bel.  Although I was tired and sore from yesterday, I was keen to take a high level and enjoy the sun and pow.

By 9:10am, my kid had yet to show up.  I headed up to the CLC for a cup of mocha and waited a bit longer.  I contemplated what I would do if I got the day off.  Pippa did Bordercross training and I knew Sean and Libby would be riding.  But I was so sore from tumbling down Ptarmigan yesterday and the only thing I wanted to do was go home.  So that's what I did after ripping down to the Village from the CLC on perfect corduroy.  Hopefully tomorrow my kid will show up.

0 comments: