Day 78 | buttery

For some reason, only two of my five Saturday Club kids showed up this week.  Fine by me as it was a powder day and the less kids you have trying to crawl out of powder, the more turns you get.  : )
Max and Mia were excited when we hit Green Acres and they saw how much powder was up there.  We weren't allowed to go through trees but there was plenty of fresh snow to find in the morning that we didn't need trees.

After lunch I decided to venture up to Peak Chair with them.  We rode down Whistler Bowl and out to Doom and Gloom where we met up with Devon's level five class.  I was amazed how well Max and Mia did in the powder and on the steep runs off Peak.  But of course, by the time we got out of all that powder and ran back to the CLC, the kids were pretty much toast.  We practiced some 180s off the CLC jump and then called it a day with the kids.

I met up with Irish at the Roundhouse once I finished work.  We managed to squeeze in a few tree runs before the chairs closed at 4pm.  

0 comments: