Day 79 | It's a powder world!

Our snow base has finally reached the 300cm level!!!  About 100cm is forecasted to fall between Friday and Wednesday night (have I mentioned that already?).  Today was the third amazing powder day in a row!

Even though I only had my level three kids today, we managed to find a ton of fresh, deep powder on green and blue runs.  Ella was a no-show leaving me with just Caleb and Juliette.  They both did amazing in the powder.  Which was pretty surprising given that at some points, Caleb was going through snow that was almost up to his waist!!

We ran pretty hard in the morning without taking a break until it was lunchtime.  By 11am, Juliette was exhausted.  She had fallen quite a few times but for someone who is only about 4 feet tall, she did amazing well through the deep powder.  After lunch, most of the good stuff was tracked out.  We still managed to find a couple of good stashes ----

Once the kids were signed out, I headed up Blackcomb to meet up with Irish.  We took a couple laps through In the Spirit.  A great gladed run that nobody seems to go through.  It was also puking like crazy when we left around 4pm.  Hopefully tomorrow will be another amazing day.  Better yet, I hope I get a class that can turn so we can find the pow!!

0 comments: