Day 87 | Spring not sprung

Today is the first day of Spring, but not in Whistler.  With another 12cm of snow overnight and another 15cm forecasted throughout the day, Spring is not coming quickly in these parts.  Winds were gusting up to 100kph at ridge top so the Village gondi was running slow.  All my AC kids showed up on time and we needed to "test out" a new kid from level two so the first run we did was from mid-station to the Village.  Lots of nice fresh tracks found on the run down.  The kid fit in perfectly so we rocked to the Roundhouse after a short hot chocolate and fruit break.

I wasn't feeling very well so I made a call to my Supervisor while on the gondola in order to get another Instructor to cover my class.  By the time the kids and I hit as much powder as we could off Ego Bowl, we met up with Breon at the CLC.  He took over the class while I rode down to the village to go home.

0 comments: