Day 86 | another week of AC

A Lil Ripper that I had in lessons last season has requested me to be his Adventure Camp coach this week.  He's a level three, thus I've been assigned to his level.  I started with a full class of six but by mid-afternoon I needed to put one back down to level two.  I knew in the morning he was actually a level two but I thought I could work with him.  His turning was great, he just got too tired and wasn't able to keep up with the kids who had a bit more speed on the easy green runs.

Everyone's stance and balance needed much tweaking but by the end of the day, the team looked much better.  We spent most of the day up top on the soft packed powder conditions riding Ego Bowl and Whiskey Jack.  It was super crowded after lunch, especially in the Family Zone.

I'm hoping we are able to ride through trees tomorrow as a couple of the kids need to learn how to bend their knees.  A few laps through Marmot trees should help take care of that problem.  Unfortunately, another 10cm of snow is forecasted to fall tonight so trees are probably not going to be an option for the rest of the week.

0 comments: