Day 101 - record # of kids

We had 80 kids in snowboard lessons today!  woot! woot!  It's another week of Adventure Camp, which I am not doing, so as far as lessons go, I will just take what I can get as I need the work.  Today I was assigned Destination Lil Rippers level one.  I was a bit nervous around 9:30am when all the kids were up at the CLC and I was told I didn't have a class.  Luckily a couple of kids from Hawaii arrived late and I ended up team teaching with Maree, who had 2 Adventure Camp Rippers.  We shared seven all together.

It was a HOT! one today.  The sun shined all day and it didn't take long for the snow on the carpet to turn to soft slush.  We had a bit of a rough morning trying to get everything sorted and trying to get the Rippers interested in snowboarding, but by the time lunch was finished, they could all do up their own bindings and go down the hill on their own.  We made a sweet little ramp for them at the end of the day and before we knew it, it was time to go home.

0 comments: