Day 85 - orange machine

My snowboarding today was exactly the same as yesterday.  Five kids were taking lessons (3 Rippers, 2 big kids).  We also had five Instructors on the schedule.  It was a day that management hates:  five one on one lessons!!  : )~
All three Rippers were different levels along with one level three and one level five snowboarder.  I spent the day on the Magic Carpet with curly haired Apollo.

The first thing we did was take a group photo with everyone.  We felt a big group shot was better than one on one shots for the parents.  Next thing I did was rock into the CLC where the kitchen staff had made yummy chocolate chip waffles.  Mmmm, that was a nice treat.  Apollo was keen to snowboard a bit more this time around so we did some laps.  The lunch special was Beef Dip but I requested leftovers soft tacos from the day before.  Sophia hooked me up with a big beef taco for lunch.  That was nice.  After a few more hours of snowboarding, coloring, and paper airplane flying, it was time to call it a day --> my Friday!

0 comments: