Day 99 - Rock You Off

Another sunny day in Whistler with no new snow.  It was pretty chilly in the morning but the sun kept things warm.  I had no idea what I was going to ride with my Club class today.  Only four of the seven showed up and they were the stronger kids in the group so I decided to give Harmony a try.

We followed Harmony Ridge for most of the way then dropped down into the last bowl near Krummholz.  I was expecting the snow to be quite heavy and chunky but it was actually quite soft and nice to turn down.  The kids had no problem getting down the black diamond run and we found a small patch of fresh snow to hit right before we skated back to the chair.

I scouted the next run on the chair and we hit Low Roll.  It was super mogulled lower down but I think the kids liked the challenge and this time we made it back to Harmony chair without having to skate.  It was getting close to lunchtime so we took The Saddle down towards the creek side of Whistler and made it down to lunch about ten minutes early.

After lunch we had for three runs through the terrain park and down into the School Yard.  The snow through the trees wasn't bad.  It hasn't quite gotten icy yet so it was fun.  I'm hoping to take the same runs tomorrow with little Amalia.

0 comments: