Day 94 - 50 shades of black&blue

The next three weeks should be busy.  It's the last hoorah for the season.  Snowboard School was offering Adventure Camp this week and because I work Club, I'm not allowed to work AC.  Not a problem but it usually means I'm fighting to get a class every day.  I was assigned level fours in Destination but there are never a lot of higher level kids signed up in one day so I knew the AC Instructor would get the class and that is what happened.

I was lucky as the level one Instructor wasn't super keen to work today so I took her class and had four sisters/friends from Hawaii who had never snowboarded before but they were all good skiers.  The day was a typical level one Magic Carpet day.  The sun as shining so it made it worth the boredom.  ha ha

I spoke with a couple people who were lucky enough to teach on the upper part of the mountain today. They said the snow is nice and soft up there with a few crusty spots but it's definitely nice.  Good to hear.  I plan on getting up there on Thursday.

0 comments: