Day 95 - nothing exciting

I was called off yesterday evening and told my Supervisor I had my four girls (possibly five) coming back today.  I was called back on ten minutes later.  So it was no surprise I was given level twos but only two of the four returned.  Between me, Dane, and Jake, we had a total of ten level twos.  We spent the morning on the Super Carpet where two of my four were turning while the other two were still sideslipping.

After lunch, I took my group down to the Village twice.  On the first run, the eight year old fell - hurt her arm and I ended up having to call Patrol.  She was tobogganed down and when I saw her parents at the end of the day, they reported she was totally fine.  The remaining three (who were older) took a couple more laps to the Village before taking a rest at the CLC and then calling it a day.  Unfortunately I was called off for tomorrow.  I'm torn between free riding (as it's suppose to snow overnight) and reporting to work hoping to get a class from a lazy Schools Instructor, claiming I never got the voice mail calling me off.   ; )

0 comments: