Day 90 - quack quack

We're getting plenty of precip this week, unfortunately, it's all in the form of rain, though 12cm of wet snow was measured at Pig Alley overnight.  When my level four team and I hit the snow off the Roundhouse at 9:30am, it was definitely wet and definitely slushy.  : (

I had a team of four, three returners and one new kid.  I had no idea what I was going to ride since the snow was so wet and heavy.  It rained to the Roundhouse and it was a very very wet day.  To make a long story short, we ended up hitting Enchanted Forest - took a couple runs through the School Yard where the boys hit the boxes and learned how to Boardslide.  We practiced some switch, ran down a couple of black diamonds, and finished the day with a huge kicker at the CLC.




1 comments:

Linda said...

That's a very popular saying in Thailand & Cambodia..