Day 84 - three Rippers three Instructors

I didn't work yesterday because I am catching a cold and there were only four kids registered for lessons with seven Instructors on the schedule.  It's the calm before the storm -- Snow School is not too busy now but the last two weeks of March should be crazy.  Today was no different than yesterday: 3 Rippers and 4 Riders with five of us getting work.

I was assigned the never-ever Lil Ripper and since there was only one, I didn't mind.  I thought it would be an easy day and it was .... it was just boring.  And since I was sick, it felt like an extra long day.  My Ripper was pretty cool.  He did a few runs then got bored with it.  Melissa had two higher level Rippers so we spent most of the day hanging with them.  Jon made some paper airplanes so that took up most of the afternoon when it was break time.

0 comments: