Day 88 - apple turnover

Things are picking up at Snow School as we had a total of 20 kids today including two Lil Rippers.  I was assigned level threes and signed in six.  Scotty was the level four Instructor with two kids and we met at the Super Carpet to sort a split.  All but one could turn so I brought him to the CLC while Scotty took the rest of the kids to the Olympic Chair.  We spent the morning there before heading in for an early lunch.

We ran to the Village after lunch and that was a great run to sort the remaining split.  When we reached the Roundhouse, Scott took four kids and I took three.  Two of my kids were pretty good at turning while one was slow and still side slipping down the steep parts of green runs.  After a couple of runs through the Family Zone and Enchanted Forest, I somehow figured out that that weak kid could turn perfectly if he was following my track.  He was a bit of an "A.D.D." and when he followed exactly where I lead him, he could turn with ease.  Amazing!!  Needless to say he spent the rest of the afternoon in my tracks and finished the day as a strong level three.

0 comments: