Day 63 - jennie loves jimmy

I was scheduled for Ride Tribe and because of the frigid Arctic air, I was dreading work like you wouldn't believe.  I was hoping I didn't get a class, which is a Catch22 because I need the money.  My prayers were answered, I didn't get a class ... but like I said, I need the work, so I went over to Destination to try and snake a class from a lazy Instructor over there.

I was hoping one of the two Lil Ripper coaches would let me take their class.  Cheryl was more than happy to go home.  Score!  I made a day's pay and got to stick close to the CLC, which meant I didn't have to freeze my butt off snowboarding in single digit temps.

Steve and I shared four Rippers, one was a level two and I took him to the Super Carpet after lunch.  We spent a bit of the afternoon inside coloring and keeping warm.  It was a pretty easy day.  I'm glad I was able to get a class because it's getting slow and I'm already called off for Wednesday.

We are in the middle of a cold snap.  It's sunny and it's cold.  And there is still no snow in the forecast.

0 comments: