Day 81 - Heels to you

More inverted temps these days.  I'm enjoying the sun and the warmer weather while I can as a high of -16 is forecasted for Saturday!

Yesterday I told my Supervisor I had a girl returning today.  Even though she is only a level two, I wanted to let him know because it's slow this week and it's easy to end up without a class.  If you have a return, you're more likely to teach them the next day.  With less than 20 Riders in lessons today, I wanted to guarantee I had work.

I signed in three level 2's and we headed straight to the Magic Carpet for warm ups.  Turns out one boy needed to go down a level so I gave him to Felix.  Turns out one girl needed to go up a level so I gave her to Gunner.  That left me with just one girl for the afternoon.  We ran Olympic Chair a few times to build her confidence on turns.  We then took a lap down to the Valley.  Today was her third day ever on a snowboard so she is killing it.  I built a jump after an afternoon break and she spent the remainder of the day practicing at the CLC.  

0 comments: