Day 66 - weiner not winner

Today is suppose to be the last blue bird for a while.  It was sunny and it was cold.  Amalia was out of town so it was just Oak and me.  He wasn't too thrilled with hanging out with just moi so he clung to Maggie, a friend of his in Jonnie's class.  We followed them through the Park on our first run and Oak hit two of the three small jumps.  Because it was cold, we immediately headed back to the CLC to warm up.

After lunch we hung with Jonnie's class again and we hit up Blackcomb to the GMC Race Centre.  I was so proud of Oak being able to keep up (with his speed) with the higher level class.  He stuck with them for about three laps and then he was noticeably tired.  But before that, he rode the slalom course, did two jumps in the Terrain Garden and did two boxes in the Terrain Garden.   It was a big day in my eyes for Oak.  I was so proud of him.  Did I say that already?

0 comments: