Day 76 - where's Nick??

Wednesday is my Friday.  11cm fell overnight.  Snow base is currently 224cm.  Crowds are still here and lift lines are still long.  Joshy and I opted to take our nine level threes up Fitz Chair instead of waiting an hour for the gondola.  A random single got on the chair with us.  Turns out, she was from Boston and she was so stoked to be here.  It was a hoot talking with her and she totally started my morning off with a good vibe.

We decided to split the class by taking a lap down to the Village vs. spending an eternity on the Magic Carpet trying to see what the kids could do with their boards.  It didn't take us long to realize we had a level two class and we had a high level three class.  Joshy took the threes and I took the twos.  We only had time for one lap before lunch.

After lunch, I spent the reminder of my day on the Olympic Chair.  The snow was super soft packed and there were a couple of turns in fresh powder to be had.  Can't complain about that.

0 comments: