Day 107 | instructor of the year!

I found out at morning meeting that I am the Whistler Kids Instructor of the Year 09/10, for the second year in a row.  I was totally shocked.  Not that I don't think I deserve it, (ha ha) - I just didn't think someone could get it two years in a row.  Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised and totally stoked.

My day today was better than yesterday.  I had one kid from Minnesota and he was pretty cool.  Yes he even talked!   He was a high level three / low level four and we rode everywhere.  It was a blue bird day with sunny skies and warm temps.  The snow was a bit wet from the warm weather but the groomers were pretty good.  We did a bunch of laps all around the Family Zone.  His favorite part was Marmot Trees and the terrain park.  Naturally showed I him how the mountains can be a natural terrain park if you know where to look.  The day went by pretty fast for a Monday and I got some good color on my face ..... Love goggle tan days!



0 comments: