Day 73 | muppets

Muppet is the polite term we use to describe children taking a lesson who will just never get it.  They have no coordination, no skills, they can barely put their bindings on, they can't stand up on their own, they don't understand what you are telling them to do.  Basically, they're a muppet!!

With the exception of one girl, I had a class of level one muppets today.  Four of them!  We spent the day on the Magic Carpet hanging with Lauren who had three Lil Rippers.  It was a beautiful day.  The sun was shining and we received another 20cm overnight.  I was cool with not having a class who could shred because I wasn't feeling very well.  Plus I was very tired from the insanity the day before!  In fact, I ended up having to leave around 2:15 as I was so sick I couldn't finish off the day.

0 comments: