Day 76 | heels over head

The boy and I slept in a bit in the morning.  I am still sick as a dog.... well sick enough to complain but not sick enough to stay in bed all day.  : D
It was a perfect blue bird day so I grabbed my Canon and we headed up Whistler to meet up with Pip and Jordan around 10:30am.  I recently met a fellow photography enthusiast named Kyle, who also tagged along with us.

Jordan has been eyeing a rock with a jib up landing into powder out in Harmony so we headed for that.  There were five of us riding with three different digital SLR's.  Each of us hit the rock between three and four times, hiking back up to hit it again (I only hit it once since I'm weak from the flu).  Then at the same time, click-click-click-click-click came the sounds from the cameras.  We spent about an hour and a half shooting at the rock.  We all got some awesome pictures as well, with Si'Aire being the main focus in two of the "shots of the day".

Pippa had to run to work and Jordan decided to stay back at the rock and work on the take off.   Si'Aire, Kyle, and I traversed our way out of there and made our way to the Roundhouse as I was in desperate need of some water.  By now the clouds had rolled in ruining any more chances of getting blue bird pics so we decided to call it a day and headed back down to Creekside to get home.        


0 comments: