Day 79 | hit it Chicago

The snow has made it's way back to town, just in time to send Si'Aire out of town.  Today was his last day to shred and the snow conditions were pretty good.  I wanted to get some video of him in the park so we took about five park laps as soon as we got up.  The ride up the chairlift was freezing with moderate winds and blowing snow.  After a run to mid-station, we took a quick break at the Roundhouse.

Si'Aire only had a couple more runs in him after that.  My treeline off of Whiskey Jack was sweet as well as Jimmy's Joker.  The wind was blowing a whiteout in our face on our last run down to Creekside.  Si'Aire took the easy groomer down while I played in the powder on the side.  At least I can say that my strength has returned.  I think I'm finally getting over my cold.  Just in time for the snow that is forecasted all week!!

0 comments: